Monday, February 25, 2008

What Ho!

Because you can never have too many P.G. Wodehouse quotes:

There is only one cure for gray hair. It was invented by a Frenchman. It is called the guillotine. ~P.G. Wodehouse

I adore P.G.Wodehouse. I will read nearly anything by him. He even makes golf funny (just think of the story he could have come up with if a dog ran into HIS car next to the golf course). It's been a few months since my last "fix" - I think I'm due - maybe I'll pick one out to read while I'm convalescing tomorrow after my root canal. I have the perfect one...it's called "Laughing Gas"...it's about a guy who goes in to the dentist.....well, I don't want to spoil it for you. You'll just have to read it yourself.

Thank you Mr. Wodehouse for brightening my day.

1 comment:

Keira said...

Which way up does it go?

I love how he's handling it with the tips of his fingers.