Saturday, February 23, 2008

The Wages of All Night Partying

Romans 6:23 For the wages of sin is death.....

Danny had a sleepover birthday party last night - I don't know if any of the boys went to sleep at all - Danny claims that he stayed up all night.


Steve and I came home from the store around 4:30 this afternoon and found him sound asleep sitting at his computer. I had Steve move him over to our bed - where I suspect he will continue in slumber until we kick him out and send him downstairs to his own bed.

4 comments:

Suzanne said...

Was Danny drooling on the keyboard?

Debbie said...

I don't think he was drooling, but he was snoring.

Keira said...

Where was his head?--propped in a hand or banged on the keyboard?

Debbie said...

He had his head down on his arms - with his big headphones still on.