Saturday, February 16, 2008

Baby, It's Cold Outside

It's not that cold outside here. It's cold at Mt. Baker - which is where we are going today.

We're going on a youth snow activity. I'm terribly excited. I am really glad to have a good excuse to leave the house for the day. I just wish it was to go somewhere warmer.


I had the boys gather up their snow gear last night. It's important to check it out ahead of time - especially since we only use it about once a year. I had Steve get some new gloves last night - I never even considered duct taping the ripped ones we have. Darn, now I need to go look for the duct tape.

2 comments:

Keira said...

That train was disturbing--it looked like one of the four horsemen of the apocalypse. Tooooooooooooot!

I hope you enjoy your day out.

Suzanne said...

Did you have apple cider or hot chocolate when you got home?