Thursday, February 21, 2008

Going Postal


I have been sending increasingly lame letters to Nathan. I am hampered by the fact that I am getting excited for him to get home, but I don't want to communicate that fact too aggressively. I don't want him to lose his focus, so I find I don't have too much to say. I have resorted to pasting blog entries into my letters. The nice thing about that is I feel very virtuous spending inordinate amounts of time on my computer.

Only 5 or 6 more letters to write.

48...days...to...go.

2 comments:

Keira said...

In every 48--plus two.

In Alaska, people always said "lower 48". I'm impresses you've gotten this far--can you go further?

Debbie said...

I've got stuff for the next 10 at least. They are not equally good, some in fact barely rate mediocre. We'll see if I can keep it up....