Saturday, May 7, 2011

Needed: One Doohickey.

Now that Keira and I are pretty much done with our blog (The Uncrushable Jersey Dress), I have a little more time on my hands. I haven't really done anything particularly 'crafty' in a while (I'm not counting the awesome airplane I made...I owe that all to Keira), anywho, I've decided to do a few little embroidery projects. 

I saw this cute little airplane on google images and thought, hey! I can do that!

And here it is.  I love how quick it was - and the fact that I could do it while sort of watching tv. I did find one thing to be much more difficult than I thought it would be. 

Threading the needle was such a pain!  I am so going to have to go out and buy one of those needle threader doohickeys.  Before I do that, I'm going to try and figure out how to tidy it up so that I can hang it on the wall.


needle threader doohickey

3 comments:

Suzanne said...

AWESOME!!!! Can't wait to see more.

m_perfect said...

don't buy that needle threader doohickey ...it lasts once or twice...look for the all metal, all one piece one.Very, very cute!

Tia Harrington said...

I love this! Totally worth the effort for the smile factor :D