Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Don't Hate Me Because I'm Organized.

First of all, I know I don't have the smallest master bathroom in the world. Second of all, I'm grateful that I don't have to share my bathroom with anyone except my husband. Now that I've got that out of the way...I really do have storage issues therein.

Or at least, I thought I did.

before
I don't have any drawers in my vanity, except for the wire pull-out drawer that Steve installed a couple of years ago.  As you can see by the 'before' picture, it wasn't really doing a very good job.

during

So, I pulled everything out and started over. I picked up some containers at the Dollar Tree...and then proceeded to purge and sort.  Or maybe it was sort and purge? Whatev - I managed to trim down most of the excess (except for the dozen-ish containers of dental floss...does it ever really go bad?), and organize what was left into the totes I bought. Hoo. Rah.

after
I didn't really plan on organizing under my bathroom sink today - it's just that I had some time to spare while waiting for some glue to dry. You heard me.

2 comments:

Mad Runner said...

I'll hate you for any reason I want! Don't fence me in! Nice job!

Keira said...

That IS kind of a thing of beauty. I am muy impressed at the ordered chaos but more impressed that you did it all for three bucks at the Dollar Tree.