Friday, January 9, 2009

Psyched up for HDTV

The DISH guys were at our house this morning installing a new dish and receiver. I knew we were getting a new receiver but I didn't know that we'd be getting a new dish too. I was very grateful that Steve was working from home and could answer all their tech questions AND that he could bring up our VHL (very heavy ladder) so that they could climb up by the roof to do said installation.

I'm not sure what all the hype for HDTV is about...but I do know that the new seasons of Psych and Monk start tonight - so I'm willing to give it a go.

2 comments:

Suzanne said...

Way cool. I'm not sure that I'm going to let Michael read this post, it might give him ideas. We're basking in the glory of Tivo again.

Keira said...

We had a home appraisal a few weeks ago for a re-fi and the guy was asking the most basic questions about our heating and ac...

Without Nathan I'm wandering deep into "I dunno" territory.