Tuesday, April 21, 2009

The Pit of Despair...


...yes, I had physical therapy again today.

I didn't comment on Friday's session - I think I was pretty much in shock at how painful some of the "exercises" were. After being lulled into a false sense of security after my first appointment last Tuesday I thought that physical therapy would be a piece of cake.

Yeah, if that cake was full of poisonous insects, barbed wire and rabid pit bulls.

Okay, okay, it's not THAT bad...but parts of it are. Parts of it are.

4 comments:

Suzanne said...

Did taking the drugs beforehand help at all?

Debbie said...

I would have to say...yes.

That doesn't mean I didn't have to "cry uncle" a time or two, but it did help.

Stephen said...

She really went all out and took some advil beforehand.

Keira said...

I don't know if advil is going to cut it. Maybe you should consider developing a chemical dependency on a harder substance...