Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Our Man in Japan

Elder West is in the second to last row, 7th from the left.

The picture was on President McIntyre's blog, along with this:

"On March 11, 2009, we held an all mission conference in Ibaraki, Osaka for about three hours and welcomed Elder Snow of the Presidency of the Seventy and Elder Evans of the Seventy with their wives to our mission. I did not have the picture when I made the last post so I waited until I could post it. So this shot is something special as we do not have all the missionaries together at once very often. This is the Japan Kobe Mission! It will be hard to see every one's faces, but all the missionaries are there. I think if you can count them there are 104 missionaries plus 2 stake presidents our visiting authorities and their wives and Sister McIntyre and me. Each missionary will get a nice print out of this picture when they return home."

1 comment:

Keira said...

The kid from our ward, Elder Hinton, is standing just above Andrew's left shoulder...