Friday, March 20, 2009

Class Field Trip

The last field trip I went to with Danny was back in January - the infamous skating debacle. We skipped swimming in Feb. - it was clear down in Mountlake Terrace - way too far to drive with one hand. Well...today is the day for our March field trip. It's only 2 1/2 miles from our house - so no good excuse to miss it. Darn it.

Today's activity is a presentation by "The Reptile Guy". I am not making this up. I am also not planning on touching the snakes. Considering what happened at the last activity we went to, I'm playing it safe. Let's just hope they don't turn off the lights and some reptile gets interested in my glow in the dark arm...

3 comments:

Suzanne said...

I'm waiting for your next post about how the snake slithered up your cast.

Mad Runner said...

Ewww! I am mixed about snakes - I don't like them but I don't like rats more and if snakes eat rats I do like them more - sort of. Is that confusing enough?

Hopefully Suzanne's mean post didn't come true? Deb? Deb? Uh, oh.

m_perfect said...

Oh, I'm being eaten by a Boa Constrictor, a boa constrictor, a BOA CONSTRICTOR. I'm being eaten by a boa constrictor and I -don't- like- it ...one bit!
I cannot put my feet on the floor when I see these things ( or watch the first Indiana Jones movie either). Good Luck! Or, at least, better than last time luck!