Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Know Your Limitations

I think my "creative cup" is half empty. Or rather, it is half full of creativity for seminary...and that's all I have right now.

I went to an enrichment activity last night - making cards. I just didn't have an ounce of creativity in me for them. I was totally uninspired. I sort of finished two cards in an hour and a half. Two. And they weren't that great.

I think it would be best if I forgo any attempts at creativity for the next two and a half weeks. Except for seminary.

And now we dance....

3 comments:

Keira said...

Oh, I'm dancin'.

I thought your creativity issues with seminary had more of an "incontinent" vibe about them...Probably you're drinking too much water.

OKTownsends said...

You are going to be so relieved when Seminary is over. It won't be long, you can do it.
Do you want to run away? You can have a get-a-way at my other place if you need a break from looking at your laundry, dishes, bathrooms (children).

m_perfect said...

Okay, you get a short respite, but then back to the creative grind. I think a little more Dean-o (Oh! Oh so underated as a sexy singer!))and it should help recharge those batteries!