Friday, May 29, 2009

Father and Sons Campout


This one night a year is the payoff for giving birth to boys. Since I have 5 boys, that has sometimes been a pretty big payoff. Not as much now. The best Steve can hope for this year is to have 2 sons go with him. Nathan is working this evening so I'm pretty sure he won't go - that just leaves Alex and Danny.

This year they are having a rocket launching activity. Steve purchased 3 rocket kits - he has his put together. Danny is spending most of the morning finishing up his. We are so counting this as Science.

2 comments:

m_perfect said...

I know they must have gone more often, but I only remember 1 F&S outing for Taylor. Darrold-not so much. Ah well, it was good while it lasted.

Keira said...

My payoff is getting bigger every year. Yea boys!