Sunday, December 13, 2009

Our Man in Japan


Dear Family and Friends,

While fiddling around trying to copy pictures from my camera to another SD card I accidentally lost the email I was writing.

This past week on Thursday Evening I caught a cold. I had a slight fever all the way till Saturday evening when it went away. My throat is a little worse for wear but we were able to go to church on Sunday.

It`s cool to hear that the 787 is about to fly. I hope things go well with that. Will Boeing be able to make lots more relatively quickly if this one is good to go? It would be cool to fly home from Japan on a 787 :P

Good luck on the wedding this weekend. That`s really soon now. Are you done planning everything for it? Don`t stress out too much.

Have a wonderful Christmas!

Sincerely,

Elder Andrew West

No comments: