Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Aprons, aprons, aprons.




Last week it was purses. This week it's aprons. Don't worry, I'm pretty sure that my recent sewing fetish will evaporate like dew in the Sahara just as soon as Christmas is over.

I made three aprons this morning - before the boys woke up. This evening I managed to finish one and NEARLY finish 3 more. I still have the waistband to blind stitch on those 3. I didn't add any fancy pockets (I've never found pockets either necessary or desirable in an apron). I did add piping to 3. Because I could. All the aprons I made today, except one, are reversible - because that's how I roll.

2 comments:

Keira said...

Reversible?! Awesome.

But I am a fan of the apron pocket. However, with scallops I judge you not.

Debbie said...

The only reason to have a pocket in your apron is if you are a waitress and need to put your order pad in it. As I keep telling my family, I am NOT a waitress