Friday, September 18, 2009

Tracking


I love getting packages. It always feels like Christmas...even when I know what's in them. Words don't begin to express how fun it is to track a package from where it's sent to when it gets put out on the truck for delivery. Yes, tracking does take away some of the mystery of when I'll get a package, but the trade-off is that I have much less frustration if something is going to be late.

I submitted two different online orders (to two different places) in the last couple of weeks. The first order came a couple of days before the estimated time (yea!) and the second is coming a few days later than it was originally planned. That's okay - an email came informing me that I would have to wait for 2 items that were back ordered, then a couple of days later (well, maybe 3 or 4 days) I got another email with the tracking number.

Now all I have to do is wait...and check the online tracking.

2 comments:

Keira said...

Wow. That was fascinating.

Stephen said...

That was a cool video.