Friday, March 26, 2010

Our Man in Japan

Dear Family,

*Gurgle Gurgle* went the toilet. I went to see what was the matter and to my surprise sewage was spewing out from under the toilet onto the floor. It kept coming and made it`s way to the carpet even. I threw some random rags at the flow to little or no avail. After about 30 seconds it stopped. Alas it was too late the floor around the bathroom was soaked in sewage and it smelled pretty bad. We called the apartment owner and he came over and couldn`t find out what had gone wrong. They dug a hole behind the toilet the next day but didn`t find anything. Anyways it`s working fine now so... They replaced the carpet this morning. I had to clean the bathroom.

Anyways, how are all of you? Good I hope. Despite having to make a hour long bike ride to email today I think this email will be pretty short. There`s not much else to write about.

I decided to go to BYU-Idaho, and will be starting in the Fall semester. My major will be Computer Science. I`m not sure what to do about continuing Japanese yet. I may have to study on my own, it would be cheaper I guess.

Sincerely,
Elder West

No comments: