Monday, February 8, 2010

Ski Bums

Considering the fact that I had to go to the Medical Clinic 3 times, it was a great day.

Danny had an incident involving his ear-bud coming out...in his ear...on the way to the mountain.  Unfortunately for him, none of us happened to have a pair of tweezers with us.  Luckily, the Clinic did - and they pulled it right out.  And didn't charge us for it.  A couple of hours later, Danny calls me (on my seriously dying cell phone) - to let me know that he was in the Clinic again. This time the ski patrol had strapped him on a sled and pulled him to the clinic.  Man, do I wish I had a picture of that.  Turns out he had fallen and wrenched his knee.  After seeing that he would probably live, I had to hike back up to the lodge to get his shoes...then back to the Clinic...then back to the lodge with Danny hobbling next to me. (still no charge...) 

It's been a couple of days now, and he's still limping a little, but I don't think his tumble put him off skiing.  We'll have to give it a try again next year.

1 comment:

Keira said...

And the third visit was for Ana's bleeding hand?