Sunday, June 26, 2011

Minus One

Danny's room before - that's how I felt every time I went in.
 (like Wesley - not Prince Humperdink)
It's amazing how soon I can break a habit of getting up super early.  Just two weeks ago I was always getting up before 5am. This morning when my alarm went off around 5am I felt like it was 3am. My bed was comfy. I was tired. I didn't much feel like getting up.

It's amazing what you can make yourself do when you're properly motivated.

Steve and I drove Danny down to Sea-Tac and got him through security with just a few minutes to spare before boarding the plane to San Jose.  He's now in sunny California for the ENTIRE week.  Yay!  I'm going to be spending the week refurbishing The Pit of Despair aka Danny's Room. Stay tuned for the play by play.

No comments: