Monday, November 9, 2009

All Quiet on the West(ern) Front

It's quiet.

I knew that when the McRae family left here that things would be a lot quieter. And they are. I turned on my i-pod this morning for some background music..it just seemed a little too quiet.

I read an article once about how some students study better with music on - so we're going to experiment with that a little bit today. Danny is working on math right now - I'm not sure how much attention he will be paying to the music...if I was really smart I'd put the scripture mastery songs on "repeat" - but most of them are so lame they would drive me crazy pretty soon.

So now we'll dance and study. Or rather, I'll dance and Danny will study.

3 comments:

Keira said...

Work, work, work Senora...

I'm working.

Mad Runner said...

I worked until 8:45. Now it is 10:15 and I am exhausted but haven't come down off my work buzz yet. No more work. Let's play!

Debbie said...

I am sooo looking forward to tomorrow (Veteran's Day)- it's our first official day off from school...and we're taking at least part of the day off.