- Monday: left our house at 5:50am. Arrived at Mountain Home AFB in time for dinner.
- Tuesday: I know they drove to SLC...visited Temple Square and then spent a little while at Aunt Debbie's house - so they could visit with her and Grandma Erminie (see picture). Spent the night at Hill AFB.
- Wednesday: Drove through Wyoming then down to Colorado where they spent the night at Aunt Suzanne's house.
- Thursday: Some snow and ice on the road in Colorado...but they made it to Wichita, Kansas that night.
- Friday: Wichita to Little Rock. Noticed that all the good roads were toll roads.
- Saturday: Little Rock to Atlanta. Noticed that rest stops are perhaps not as common as would be appreciated.
- Sunday: Atlanta to Charleston.
The final stretch wasn't too long of a stretch - they made it from Atlanta to Charleston by about 1:30pm - just a little too late for church. They had entered their new house address as "home" on their GPS - so they swung by there before heading over to Charleston AFB - where they will be staying for the next 2 nights - until they close on the new house. The Elder's Quorum of their new ward has been alerted to the move in - so that should go really fast. Stephanie and Cory were brutal about getting rid of stuff when they were packing up their old house - so they only have one POD to empty.