Friday, May 14, 2010

Our Man in Japan

(sent on May 2nd - while we were in South Carolina)

Well the weather has warmed up and suits are off, well for the most part. My companion thinks even warm days are cold so we're still wearing jackets, though as it warms up a little more that will change. How's the weather over there in Marysville?


Oh yeah before I forget. My phone number is 080-****-**** You can call me Monday morning at 7:30 AM Japan time. I don't know whether you have church at that time or not, if you do it's fine to call after church.

Well I got to head up for interviews last week, that was nice. I spent my time on the train and bus writing letters and playing Shogi.

I hope you all have a wonderful Spring.

Well I'll talk to you next week so that's it for now

Love,
Elder Andrew West

No comments: