Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Painting Project...Day 2

Pretty sure I'll be cuddling up to a bottle of Advil tonight...
If only I had been able to park somewhere else...

The reason I haven't had to break out the big ladder yet...

Dingy old white, meet bright clean white.

Living room is done, dining room is done-ish, kitchen is done (except for a 5 x 5 portion above the refrigerator).

Haven't done the entry.  Even if I wanted to, it's too tough of a proposition with the lights on.
I plan to spend part of the evening prepping wall, then I think I'll swing by Home Depot and pick up some wall paint.

1 comment:

m_perfect said...

I'm not sure you that it IS an option not to kill yourself with remodeling projects just because Steve is out of town...You COULD spend the week in pajamas rereading Dickens Complete Works or anything less achy making.
It IS nice though. Good luck with it!