Sunday, July 4, 2010

Our Man in Japan

Dear family,

Sorry about not sending any email last week. We wanted to but when we showed up at our email place it was just randomnly taking a day off.

So there were transfers. I'm still in Miki, but my new companion is Elder Cannon from Payson, Utah. He's a nice guy, we're getting along great.

As far as things that have happened go... After English Class we played the telephone game to teach about the Great Apostasy. It worked out pretty well. We did 2 sentences in English and 2 in sentences in Japanese.

We are children of a Heavenly Father.
We are became big people.

Jesus Christ is our Savior, the Son of God.
Jesus Christ is our Savior/Rescuer.

We are spirit sons and daughters of God.
We are spirit.

Through prayer we can communicate with God.
By the prayer of God our bodies get better.

I thought it worked out pretty well and illustrated how some things were completely lost and parts of others were changed.

Well things are going well here. I really feel good about things.

Love,
Elder West

PS. Sorry I had to send that picture, I found it trying to crawl into my closet...

No comments: